Pod’s, they are the hot thing right now. And why wouldn’t they be? They’re affordable, small and easy to take with you.
I started my vaping journey on a DTL device but really wished I had known more about what was available to me as a beginner. I personally believe the best way to start vaping to quit smoking is with a MTL device, and pods are a great way to kick it off, lets have a look at the Pro’s and Con’s…..
- They’re small, light and compact
- Available in a range of different colours and styles
- Very affordable
- Use less juice
- Use Nic Salts for a higher Nic hit
- Great for stealthy vaping
- Easy to swap flavours with extra pods
- No external batteries to worry about
- Battery life maybe be shorter due to it’s small size
- To charge on the go you’ll need a battery bank and USB cord
- Work better with 50/50 PG/VG ratio
- Pods are not interchangeable with other pod systems
- Once the manufacture stops production the device becomes obsolete
So for me there are lots more Pros than Cons, and a definite draw card is their size. And while some Pod’s are strictly MTL operation there are some that have restricted DTL capabilities and can produce some decent clouds.
If you’re just beginning your vaping journey check out my blog on Beginning Vaping
If you are looking for a store near you click on this link for a map.